The Slow Spoke is a place where I put my thoughts to words and hopefully some will read them. Since I'm a major bike geek most entries will be bike related but, not always. I'm also guilty of thinking far too much so you never know what the topic will be. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Monday 31 October 2011

So My Wife Blows My Mind.....

I'd been talking about a Pugsley but not able to act on it. My wife had been putting a stop to my plans from the get go but then today, when she walked into the door after work I get the.....

"Hey Steve! Can you give me a hand? I need your help getting something out of the trunk!!"

I put my shoes on head to the garage, pop the trunk and find...............


Not much more to say except holy HELL am I stoked. Quite the gift. She's one rad lady!

In retrospect, I think she'd been planning this a while.

I don't care what the honey-do list is going to be; I'll take it! :-)

1 comment: