The Slow Spoke is a place where I put my thoughts to words and hopefully some will read them. Since I'm a major bike geek most entries will be bike related but, not always. I'm also guilty of thinking far too much so you never know what the topic will be. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Sunday 25 November 2012

Just A Short Entry Today

I had the day off today because of a scheduled 100+ km road ride that was planned by some friends of mine. There was actually a heap of folks coming out. It was lining up to be a stellar outing!

Unfortunately, when I got up, I discovered it had snowed. Needless to say, the road hit was out. Too bad: I was ready to deal with the cold.

So.........since I was still off for the day and I was off because I was supposed to ride; I rocked the Pugsley again today........solo.
It snowed.............. I had no choice! Hahaha

For the second year in a row, I was fortunate enough to make it out on the first snow of the year. It was a blast.
Nothing like being the only one around. Incredibly relaxing and I was able to clear my head and recharge. No better way to do that.



Thanks for reading folks.
I appreciate it.

1 comment: