The Slow Spoke is a place where I put my thoughts to words and hopefully some will read them. Since I'm a major bike geek most entries will be bike related but, not always. I'm also guilty of thinking far too much so you never know what the topic will be. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Monday 20 February 2012

Sweet Rides: Entry #11

I'm not sure there has ever been a time where I've felt such a need to hop on a bike and blast off as I did the first time I spotted this pic. The pic itself is really cool and the talent of the photographer could in itself be the topic of a blog entry but, for this entry, it's the content, the ride, that is blowing my mind.

I'm not going to say much in this case because, as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words and with a pic this cool, it's worth at least twice that in my opinion.

The bike, a Phil Wood single speed all decked out and waiting on what is becoming more and more my favourite surface to get lost on. God damn......

I want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment